Diachroniki ART for ALL Auction Terms and Conditions
In order to participate in our auctions you must be over 18 years old and accept our terms and conditions below:
- You must provide us with correct contact information, including name, current address, telephone number and email.
- Diachroniki ART for ALL reserves the right to forbid access to its auctions to anyone at its sole discretion.
- By accepting our terms and agreement you accept a legal contract between you and Diachroniki ART for ALL, and this includes any bids you make.
- All items are sold as shown on a strictly “as is” basis and the buyer assumes all risks connected with the quality, condition and provenance of a lot. Please bid on items you are sure about.
- Payments must be made within 5 working days of the auction closing. Secure payment can be made using a credit or debit card, or bank transfer after contacting us.Tel: +357 +357 22680145 or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The items should be paid at the close of the auction.
- Shipping will be done by normal post within 12 working days after the day of payment, and it will be free of charge for items costing 100euro or more. There is a charge of 10euro for items costing less than 100euro.
We undertake the responsibility for any loss or damage to goods we send to a customer.
- All information provided to us including any credit or debit card information will be kept private.
- A buyer’s premium of 15% will be added to the final price.