Diachroniki ART for ALL Auction Terms and Conditions
In order to participate in our auctions you must be over 18 years old and accept our terms and conditions below:
- You must provide us with correct contact information, including name, current address, telephone number and email.
- Diachroniki ART for ALL reserves the right to forbid access to its auctions to anyone at its sole discretion.
- By accepting our terms and agreement you accept a legal contract between you and Diachroniki ART for ALL, and this includes any bids you make.
- All items are sold as shown on a strictly “as is” basis and the buyer assumes all risks connected with the quality, condition and provenance of a lot. Please bid on items you are sure about.
- Payments must be made within 2 working days of the auction closing. Secure payment can be made using a credit or debit card, or bank transfer after contacting us.Tel: +357 +357 22680145 or by Email: email@example.com.
- Shipping will be done by normal post within 12 working days after the day of payment, and it will be free of charge for orders costing more than €100 . There is a charge of €10 for orders less than €100.
We undertake the responsibility for any loss or damage to goods we send to a customer.
- All information provided to us including any credit or debit card information will be kept private.
- A buyer’s premium of 15% will be added to the final price.